Top 10?

I usually post serious topics and Biblical discussions so I am taking a lighter turn here.  I am almost 59 years old and I have over the years developed some idiosyncrasies that my family finds humorous and sometimes down right hilarious (they think I don't know they are laughing at me). Anyway, I have learned the art of laughing at myself so I thought I would allow my readers a chuckle or two; however, no guffaws are allowed 😎

10. I put my hand on my head when I talk on the phone.

9. When I think really hard I have my hand open and fingers spread.

8. I keep a lot of little boxes to help organize the things I need - sewing stuff, electronic cords, batteries, etc.

7. I subject myself, over and over again,  to "brain freezes" while eating or drinking very cold foods and the faces I make while enduring seem to let everyone know what I am experiencing.

6. My lips move when I am thinking.

5. I hate wearing socks without footwear.

4. I don't allow my wife to touch any electronic devices (except her laptop and cell phone).

3. The way I eat a cookie.  I take a bite, then closely examine every side of the cookie before taking another bite.

2. When I take hand full of peanuts I shake my hand in a way that gathers them into the center of my palm.

1. When I tell a story that I think is funny or a joke, I tend to scrunch my head down and stick my chin out while laughing (at least that is what I am told).

There are some other things that were told to me but I did not find them humorous. 😒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Is The Love?

Church! Do you call yourself Christian?

This Man Knows His History...